Phoenix facilities Management Ltd
Our Commitment to Protection of Personal Information
Your privacy is important. Whether you are browsing for information or conducting business with Phoenix facilities Management Ltd, your information is personal and must be protected. You also have the right to be informed how and why we collect, use and share your personal information.
The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPP) governs the collection of all personal information handled by Phoenix facilities Management Ltd.
What happens when I provide Phoenix with personal information online?
Only the personal information necessary to respond to your message and to provide the requested service or product may be collected. For example, you may voluntarily provide Phoenix facilities Management Ltd with your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and/or credit card number, if you wish to:
- submit an e-mail, comment, question or online service request.
- request a service, product or fill out a form online.
- provide feedback, participate in online surveys.
Information is collected in compliance with the FOIPP Act to fulfill the stated purpose for which it was originally collected. Your personal information is disclosed only to the authorized personnel who need it to process and respond to your request.
- The standard information collected when you visit Phoenixfm.ca includes the following:
- Protocol (IP) addresses of the computer used to access our sites
- operating systems and the types and versions of browsers used to access our sites
- Internet service providers used by visitors to our sites
- dates and times users access our sites
- pages visited
- keywords users enter into our search engine
- names and sizes of files requested
Cookies from third party applications
The site uses Google Analytics for the purpose of website analytics. Read the Google Analytics privacy statement (link is external) to find out what and how your information is collected.
if you have questions about privacy?
Office 206, New life building
201 Water Street, Summerside, Prince Edward Island